Saturday, January 26, 2013

'straya Day

Today was one of those days that started out kinda ordinary and ended up being pretty awesome.

We had the Tour Down Under here in Willunga, we popped down there and had a look, marvelling at how donning something so simple as a lumo vest can immediately transform someone into a short tempered ball of anger. Very amusing.

Then the husband and my bro popped out to Bunnings and bought us our first decent barbie. It's awesome! The rest of the day was spent with the radio cranked up with Triple J's Hottest 100, and me just chilling in the back yard on the swing chair, knitting on a scarf for my Bestie, and my hubs and bro putting the barbie together. A quick trip to Coles then an awesome dinner outside, enjoying something that I didn't have to cook - always tastes better if you don't make it.

Happy Australia Day, hope yours was as chillin' as mine was.

No comments:

Post a Comment